Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #121
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    What ever happened to the true meaning of being gay? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Gay= Happy

  2. #122
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  3. #123
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    Shoot I even told that Ennis Del Mar I was Spike in a pm. Please forgive me Spikey! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Turns out Ennis is not gay either but another trouble maker like me. Who said girls cant have all the fun? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Now that crap is not right! Dont you DARE drag me into this crap!What gives you the right to pose as me? I think something needs to be done about you! You are not going to drag my name through the mud! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  4. #124
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  5. #125
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    Real classy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    Oh shut up you stupid [removed by Counts]!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [ QUOTE ]
    You are nothing but a [Removed by Counts]! It was only a joke when I used your name there [censored]!



    Quote




    Quote:

    I have plenty of class unlike that [Removed by Counts].



    [/ QUOTE ]

    What is your problem? Are you inflatuated with me? I do not appreciate the name calling nor will I put up with it! I hope the mods see fit to ban you after this show of intelligence! That is some user name you have to me as mouthy as you are. You are nothing but a REDNECK piece of filth!

  7. #127
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  8. #128
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Oh shut up you stupid [removed by Counts]!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [ QUOTE ]
    You are nothing but a [Removed by Counts]! It was only a joke when I used your name there [censored]!



    Quote




    Quote:

    I have plenty of class unlike that [Removed by Counts].



    [/ QUOTE ]

    What is your problem? Are you inflatuated with me? I do not appreciate the name calling nor will I put up with it! I hope the mods see fit to ban you after this show of intelligence! That is some user name you have to me as mouthy as you are. You are nothing but a REDNECK piece of filth!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Watch your mouth BOY or my boyfriend Justin Qualls will kick your butt! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    So now you call me boy? You are a piece of crap! Tell your little boyfriend Justin to bring it on! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •